10 Easy Steps Fantasy Makeup Rock Chick Style
How do you do that fantasy appearance seen on a few of the summer season fashion shows?
2 appearances prevailed. The very first is fairy like with white eyeshadow and blue-green liner while the other is rock chick edgy.
For this article, I’ll cover the rock star glam fantasy try to find summertime. The distinction in fact lies in the eyes. Ready?
1. Cleanse, tone and moisturize your face.
2. Use a concealer that is lighter and yellowish over the dark rings under the eyes to reduce the effects of the shadows.
3. Dot a structure that matches your current skintone (with or without the tan) on forehead, nose, cheeks and jawline and mix in entirely with your fingers so the foundation disappears into your skin.
4. Take a big powder brush and dip into your loose powder. Get it in a translucent clear shade or one that matches your skin tone. Dust off the excess powder onto the back of your hand. Then apply the powder over your entire face for a flawless surface.
5. Take a medium shade for your eyeshadow and apply it over your whole eyelid as the base.
Use a liquid eyeliner in a bright metallic shade like cobalt over your upper lashline. Wing out as you go beyond the outer edge of the eye for that overstated rock chick appearance.
7. Apply a glittery makeup over the liner. That radiance give you that fantasy appearance.
8, Put on false eyelashes. Apply 3 coats of mascara, separating the lashes with an eyelash brush or comb and enable the mascara to dry in between applications.
9. Use a light pink blush on the cheeks.
10. Use a lip brush to repaint on a rose lipstick for a subtle mouth that complements your remarkable eye makeup.
You might utilize a metallic eye makeup [ http://www.cosmetics-online.net/metallic-eye-makeup.htm] for the eyeshadow and a black eyeliner.
10 Easy Steps Fantasy Makeup Rock Chick Style posted on Face Makeup.
See more other 10 Easy Steps Fantasy Makeup Rock Chick Style, chemical makeup of rock salt, look eye makeup, mac makeup, punk makeup, punk rock makeup, rck makeup, rock chick makeup, scene makeup: